Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Homework Assignment 1.2 - Find the Gap

Product gaps that I have experienced, gap I've chosen for my product choice bolded & italicized:

  1. An authentic-looking early period corset (~16th century) that is flexible enough so safely fence in.
  2. A quick and easy way to clear (and unclear) an exercise space the in living room.
  3. A convincingly medieval-looking ergonomic backpack for carrying a day's worth of water & eating utensils.
  4. A better way to keep track of business income & expenses.
  5. A way to add a second level to my pet rabbits' enclosure.
  6. A system to store supplies for my hobbies that makes it easy for me to pack & bring them to events away from the house.
  7. A method for making lightweight, affordable, self-lit signage to bring to events.
  8. A more space-efficient way to store sewing supplies and patterns.
  9. A collapsible wooden garment rack for vending at events.
  10. A convenient shelving system for my pantry.
Looking at this list, it becomes clear that I have some serious problems with organization and housekeeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment